When looking to dramatically improve thermal performance of period homes, Fineo glazing is an excellent solution. Trying to improve older homes energy performance is a difficult balance. The last thing wanted is to destroy or compromise original elements. Fineo glazing offers an excellent way to dramatically improve the insulation of a house while retaining key elements of its history.
Fineo incredible performance means that at only 6.7mm thick it is 12% more efficient than a 36mm triple glazed unit and is 8 times better than single glazing! This allows for traditional proportions of timber to be used and avoids chunky elements that ruin traditional design.
Here are some of the key elements that Fineo glazing offers;
- A "light" appearance similar to single glazing.
- No vacuum evacuation port (an unsightly detail on similar products).
- In some circumstances be retrofitted.
- U-value of 0.7 W/(m2.k).
- Designed performance for several decades.
- Delivering increased indoor light comfort when compared with triple glazing.
- Increased acoustic indoor comfort.
- Performance in the lower frequency spectrum for traffic noise.
- 100% Recyclable.
Please drop us a line on 01769 572 134 or email us to discuss Fineo glass in your setting.